Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Missing You

I miss you today, Heidi. Some days are still harder than others. Maybe it's because I'm so scared of losing your brother this week. Maybe it's because we sat in front of the door at church today and watched all of the moms go in and out with their babies all of sacrament. There are so many babies that were born right around the time you were supposed to join our family, and it's so hard not to feel jealous of their moms. Watching them take care of their babies makes me think of how much I missed out on with you. Wish you were here.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Aw, I love you La and think about you lots. Praying for you to have extra strength these next few months.