The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Arlo Jackson
I have been calling our baby Arlo for the last few days and have now come up with a middle name, Jackson. Laura does not like the name all that much so I want everyone's opinion on the matter. Please vote.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You two are in our prayers daily and we hope that things will start working like they should this time so that you can enjoy being able to raise the little guy! Best of luck and we will pray extra hard for you knowing what the doctors have said.
7 comments:
You two are in our prayers daily and we hope that things will start working like they should this time so that you can enjoy being able to raise the little guy! Best of luck and we will pray extra hard for you knowing what the doctors have said.
All you people voting no need to identify yourselves.
Dave wrote the previous comment.
I'm not scared- I voted no! Seriously Dave?
I voted yes.
I love love love the name!
Ps. Congrats! Boys are so fun!
I'm with Laura. I'm going with no. A firm no. But I support you in whatever decision you make. But really??
Post a Comment