PERFECT!!! YEAH! I am so excited for you. So, where did you find those cute cookies. I want to do that when we get pregnant again. What a cute idea. :) Natalie
Congrats! That is such fun news! I agree with everyone else - the cookies are so cute and a great idea! Best wishes with all that is going on - try not to stress too much (easier said than done!) and I'll be thinking of you.
How exciting! Congratulations. You guys were spot on predicting the gender.. way to go:) I know you kind of preferred a girl, but little boys are so much fun! I can't get enough of mine
At first I didn't get it and saw the pink and thought it was a girl, then I saw the cookies and realized! I am so excited for you guys! You will love having a boy!
hooray for a sweet baby boy! you're in our prayers always, sounds like you are doing all you can do despite feeling unsettled. now you just have to leave the rest up to the Lord. love you guys tons and baby boy cates!
LAURA! I had no idea! I have been out of the blog world all summer and I just got back on tonight and see that you are already 18 weeks pregnant! Oh, I hope all the best for you guys. I read through your last couple posts and I can only imagine how anxious you must feel. I just spoke with another one of my friends tonight who has also had a hard time with pregnancies and is now pregnant and super anxious about things working. Best of luck. The cookie idea is so cute.
14 comments:
Cute cookies! I love that idea. Congrats that is so exciting!
Congrats, you guys! Boys are so fun!
Im in tears and I am jumping up and down!!! I am so excited:) Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!!! I will get my boy stuff out for pictures ;-)
PERFECT!!! YEAH! I am so excited for you. So, where did you find those cute cookies. I want to do that when we get pregnant again. What a cute idea. :) Natalie
So exciting! I loved having Wes first. So glad Ev has a big brother to watch out for her. Congrats!
Congrats! That is such fun news! I agree with everyone else - the cookies are so cute and a great idea! Best wishes with all that is going on - try not to stress too much (easier said than done!) and I'll be thinking of you.
How exciting! Congratulations. You guys were spot on predicting the gender.. way to go:) I know you kind of preferred a girl, but little boys are so much fun! I can't get enough of mine
Yay!! Boys are fun. Congrats!
At first I didn't get it and saw the pink and thought it was a girl, then I saw the cookies and realized! I am so excited for you guys! You will love having a boy!
hooray for a sweet baby boy! you're in our prayers always, sounds like you are doing all you can do despite feeling unsettled. now you just have to leave the rest up to the Lord. love you guys tons and baby boy cates!
Yeah for baby boy Cates.
congrats!! we are so excited for you!!
Boys are a blast! Not that I know any better, but we'll have two little boys close to the same age! We're excited and praying for you.
LAURA! I had no idea! I have been out of the blog world all summer and I just got back on tonight and see that you are already 18 weeks pregnant! Oh, I hope all the best for you guys. I read through your last couple posts and I can only imagine how anxious you must feel. I just spoke with another one of my friends tonight who has also had a hard time with pregnancies and is now pregnant and super anxious about things working. Best of luck. The cookie idea is so cute.
Post a Comment