Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Announcing....

Baby #2
Due January 3, 2011

13 comments:

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! Congrats! Such happy news...I am sure Heidi is excited to have a little sibling! :o) Best wishes with everything!

Jaime said...

I am beyond thriller for you guys!!!!

Ale and Emily said...

We are so happy for you and keeping you in our prayers! When do you find out the sex?

Amy said...

When you didn't run in that race I secretly wondered and hoped this might be the reason why. Congrats to you both!

Alixa said...

Hooray! I'm glad things are going well! Congrats. See you next week!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Love ya!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Oh Laura & Dave I am dying with excitement for you guys! I have been waiting for this post for quite a while now!!!! We love you guys so much and couldn't be more thrilled!!! Those words don't even do justice for how we feel! CONGRATS!!!!! Hope to see you guys soon.

Josh and Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Mallory said...

Congratulations Dave and Laura! That is SUCH exciting news! Hope you're feeling well!

Amanda said...

Yippee!

Kris and Megan said...

yay!!!!!! keep me updated, i am always thinking about you!!

Shaylee said...

I am so happy for you Laura! That is the best news.

Anonymous said...

That is so great! We are so happy for you both. We hope all goes well and that you have a very healthy pregnacy and delivery this time! Best wishes!