We got so much snow one weekend, that we had a great sledding hill in our front yard from all the snow that the plow had moved. Brady had fun going down and liked watching Dave and I do it, too!
But most of January has been awful! It has been so cold and the inversion has been so bad, that we try to avoid being outside. I have had to be creative with Brady to make it through some long afternoons! Here are a few fun things we have done:
Salt Dough: Brady loves sticking toothpicks in it and using cookie cutter letters.
Eating popcorn and doing some color sorting. It's also fun to stick pipe cleaners in the holes of a collander!
Playing in the sink with water:
We're hoping spring comes soon and we can be outside again!
2 comments:
Nice apron. Mrs. Munn would be so proud!
Brady is growing up so quickly. He looks so big in these pictures. I am glad you are staying busy, it makes pregnancies go so much quicker. Your kids will be smart because you are a great teacher. I miss the snow. It looks like you guys were hit really hard. We don't have any snow here. It doesn't feel like winter, but it's nice to get outside and do things when it is warmer.
Post a Comment