Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Don't Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch...

At least not with Brady around!  Yep, count 'em.  That's 16 eggs he managed to throw in the 3 minutes he was downstairs by himself today.


4 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh my goodness! I just laughed out loud! Sounds like Brady and Tacey would be good friends...she is our little trouble maker. She smeared a whole jar of wall spackle all over Jack's nursery the other day. Its a good thing they're cute or it would be a lot harder to laugh about things like this.

Jenni said...

Ooooh, kids can be so naughty! ;) I have a picture of my bathroom after Halle got into my make up. My toilet was covered in foundation and the floor was sporting a nice shade of pink lip gloss. Good thing they are so darn cute! ;)

Rebe said...

Wow! I guess I should stop calling Bridgette a stinker. Brady definitely deserves that title!

Natalie and Ryan said...

Wow, that's a mess. It's the age and the gender. Sydia was a mess at two years old. She poured baby powder all over the bathroom floor, poured desitin all over our treadmill, spilled shredded cheese in our old couch, and much more. Good luck. I hope it didn't make too much of a mess. It probably didn't smell very good being pregnant.