Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Summer 2012

Little behind-so here's a summary of the rest of our summer!
 
Girls night with roomies Mandy, Lixi, and Ho at City Creek

 Spent some time at the zoo.  We love the new bears they have!

Brady loves corn on the cob!

 First haircut-It was getting too long in some spots and needed evening out, so I grabbed a pair of scissors and  started cutting!  Good thing curly hair is forgiving because I didn't know what I was doing!

Took a weekend trip to St. George-We swam, went on a hike and to the Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon, and played at the splash pad.

 Cute family picture!

This is Brady at Dave's family reunion.  He loves drinking out of running water.

Emily and I visited and brought lunch to my Grandma Tucker in Provo for her birthday.  The boys loved being pushed around on her walker!

 
Went on a little hike up in Millcreek Canyon.  I guarantee Brady is saying "Whatisit?" in this picture!  That's all he says ALL day long!

 
Brady recently discovered how much fun all of his stuffed animals are.

 Note to self:  Never put Brady down for a nap with no pants on!  Especially if you are in a hurry to get somewhere!

  
Brady loved playing in the pouring rain at my parents.  It was too cold for the rest of us to join in the fun!

Lancelle reunion at City Creek!  So much fun getting together with good high school friends!

For Labor Day, we went on a picnic up Millcreek Canyon.  Here is a picture of the babies!  We also went camping with Dave's family this weekend, but I forgot my camera.  It POURED rain and thundered and lightninged all that night!  Luckily our tent kept us warm and dry, but we only got about an hour of sleep.

2 comments:

Rebe said...

TMI poop picture... Gross! I love the stuffed animal pictures though. Where did they all come from?

Carrie said...

Wish we could see him, he is too cute!