you little rascal. congrats! i meant to call you on your bday and then my life got out of hand, by the time it was in hand, your birthday was over. i bet you had a great day! congrats on the new little development! Jenn
Congrats! I am happy for you guys and wishing you the best pregnancy. I hope all is well and you are taking it easy. I hope you can rest while Brady naps or has quiet time. I can't wait to hear what the gender is going to be. Congrats!
14 comments:
Congrats Laura and Dave! I am am excited for you guys!
Sorry... I meant I am (one am).. Excited for you!
Congrats! Woo hoo! Very exciting news! When are you due?
Congrats! I'm thrilled for you guys!
Hooray!!! Congrats, how far along are you??? :)
Congrats! That's exciting news!
How fun! Congrats!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations Laura and Dave!
Yahoo! Congrats to you and your family!
hooooraaaay! it was so fun to see you. that little brady is just way too cute. very very excited for you to have #2!!
you little rascal. congrats! i meant to call you on your bday and then my life got out of hand, by the time it was in hand, your birthday was over. i bet you had a great day! congrats on the new little development!
Jenn
Woot woot!!! We are due a week apart from each other!
Congrats! I am happy for you guys and wishing you the best pregnancy. I hope all is well and you are taking it easy. I hope you can rest while Brady naps or has quiet time. I can't wait to hear what the gender is going to be. Congrats!
Post a Comment