6 years ago
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Real-Life Randy
I'm sure most of you have seen A Christmas Story so you know about Randy eating his meatloaf like a little piggy. Brady started doing that yesterday during dinner and I just thought it was hilarious. Here's the 2 to compare:
After I stopped recording, I noticed that Brady started snorting and putting his finger up his nose. I kept telling him to stop picking his nose, but he kept doing it. So, I got suspicious and thought maybe something was up there. I pinched the top of his nose and moved my fingers down, and out shot a kernel of corn. Gross! Don't worry, I made sure he didn't eat that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute! Good to see you the other day Laura. Let's do it again.
Hahahahaha. I have been thinking about that clip lately cause the only way I can get Shane to eat dinner sometimes is to have him pretend he is a shark.
Haha!! Oh my gosh, he is so cute! that hair!!!! And I love that movie, how wonderful you have your own Randy! :) I am with Kelly, I get Landon to eat his dinner by eating it like a dinosaur! haha
Post a Comment