We were really hoping to have Heidi's headstone on by her due date and knew we were cutting it close. I called the cemetery on Friday to see how much longer before they thought it would be done, and it turned out it was put in that day! We were so glad that it was done just in time. It's very simple, what do you think?
If you remember when Dave and I started dating, we had so many weird connections all throughout our life, that we were destined to meet sometime. One that we are grateful for now is that my Grandpa Melville and his Grandma Cates are buried so close together. That is where Heidi is now, so we're grateful that she is close to both sides of our family. This is her close to my grandpa:
I am standing at Heidi's grave, and Dave is at his grandma's. See how close they are?
Thank you again for your thoughts all week! We love you guys!
13 comments:
Glad you had a better week than you thought. The gravestone is perfect and I love the picture of Jesus and the baby. So fitting. Hope you're doing well!
I am happy that things went a little smoother than planned. Heidi's gravestone is beautiful, I love how simple it is. We love you guys!
I love the headstone... It's perfect.
Wow. They are very close. How sweet for Heidi two have two temporary guardians near her while she waits to be with you two again. The headstone is perfect. Love you both!
Her head stone is beautiful. I'm glad it got put in on time. I'm again truly sorry for you loss, but I am happy that things are getting easier. I am coming to Utah, by the way. Cant wait to see you!
Her headstone is so sweet. It's perfect!
Can't wait to see it.
The headstone is perfect. I love it.
I'm so glad that you did okay. I was thinking about you but couldn't call because we were at my parents' cabin and had no cell reception. I think her headstone is perfect!
Thanks for sharing those pictures. I'm so glad Heidi's glose to her great grandparents, that's so special.
Love you guys!
We are glad that you are doing okay. We think of you guys and Heidi all the time. We hope that you have a great summer and that all goes well for you in the future. Please keep us posted on your progress. Laura, I will look forward to seeing you again in the fall if not sooner.
I'm glad you're doing well and that the headstone came in time. I love the picture of the Savior on it. :)
Hi Laura and Dave!
I really love the gravestone. It is so cute. I am glad that you are feeling better too. We are excited to live so close to you guys. I hope we can get together sometime. When would be best for you?
Post a Comment