One thing I love about Dave is his sense of humor. Anyone who has spent time around him knows how likable of a guy he is and does a good job making people laugh. He also likes to use this skill he has to get free stuff. For example, one year on his mission, he had like 4 people bake him birthday cakes!
Yesterday we went to lunch at a little cafe close to our house. They have awesome desserts there. While we were enjoying our lunch, we noticed a big spider crawling down the wall. We told this girl who worked there, and she had the same reaction that I have when I see a spider. She told this other boy to kill it, and he sure acted like he wasn't about too. So, Dave gets up and announces to the restaurant that he'll kill it for a free brownie! He walks over to it, kills it, and then says, "I'll have my brownie boxed to go!" Sure enough, a few minutes later, the girl who wouldn't kill the spider brings out a boxed brownie! There's rarely a dull moment being married to Dave!
6 years ago
3 comments:
hilarious!!! made me laugh out loud! i'm so glad you and dave found each other, you are clearly meant for each other with your sense of humor!! i love it! go dave!
Oh, Dave. I still don't think I could get anyone else to go loudly singing Brad Paisely while skipping around an apt complex. Nope, Dave is a keeper and I'm glad you got to keep him!
Yup.. I was one of those 4 people, I made him a cheese cake. And it was really good!! My mom made him sticky buns all the time too. He is really good at getting free food... haha
Post a Comment