We spent 2 nights at the Canyons in Park City and had a great time! We rode the tram and went on a little hike, swam in the pool, went to the factory stores (soooo crowded due to back-to-school shopping!), walked along Main Street, and Dave enjoyed watching cable (we're too cheap to have it!).

We spent one night at the Homestead with Megan, Mike, and Christian. Not many pictures, but we had dinner in town, played Nerts outside while the babies slept, the boys golfed, and the girls ran and played shuffleboard, we swam, and ate lunch at the Dairy Keen. It was a really fun little get-away!
Brady and I drove to Denver with Jamie and Caden so she could try out for American Idol. It was a long drive! We stayed with Jenny, so that was fun for me to hang out with her family for a few days. We went to the Butterfly Pavilion, which was pretty cool (even though Brady pooped EVERYWHERE!). Brady enjoyed watching the butterflies!
We made lots of stops to give the babies breaks from their car seats. They are both pretty mellow babies, so driving with them went pretty smoothly. We also ran over a deer that came flying through the air out of nowhere in front of the car! It was really scary, but luckily all of us were fine. 
Dave and I hiked up to the waterfall in Adam's Canyon. The water was freezing!
We went on a tour of Sweet's Candy Factory. Brady had a hard time keeping on his hairnet!
We went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point with Cameo and Logan. Brady LOVES animals, and they always make him laugh!
We fed the ducks at Sugarhouse park one evening.

Brady always enjoys spending time with his daddy, summer or not!
6 comments:
Wow, you guys do lots of fun things! Brady is so stinking adorable!
What a great summer Laura! Brady is adorable!
I just realized that I basically said the same thing that Rebe did.... so, Brady is astoundingly and amazingly awesomely handsome.
Brady is so cute! Sounds like a fun summer. Hope you guys are well!
So fun! That little Brady sure is darling:)
Laura,
I wish I had looked at your blog earlier! You are so creative! You guys are such a cute family!!
Shar
Post a Comment