Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brady at 6 months

Brady was 6 months about 2 weeks ago. I can't believe how quickly these past 6 months have gone by. He continues to be the happiest and smiley-est baby out there. I'm realizing it more and more all the time as I'm around other babies. My grandma started calling him Mr. Sunshine, which describes him very well. :)At six months, Brady weighed 17 # 13 oz (75%), was 27.5 in. long (65%) and his head circumference was also in the 65th percentile. He has 2 bottom teeth, rolls all over the place and is starting to be able to get up on his knees, loves playing in his entertainer and jumping up and down, grabs anything within his reach (his favorite being hair and earrings), and he will go to anyone (when does that change?).
Brady loves his daddy and always looks at him if he's in the room, even if Dave isn't looking at him! He gets really distracted if I'm feeding him and Dave is there because he would rather watch him than nurse!We started Brady on solids a few weeks ago, and he loves food! We think we might have a little piggy on our hands. (Thanks for you help with the videos Megan! I never would have figured that out on my own. The videos are in the wrong order, but oh well!)Link
Link


Brady is starting to laugh more, and I love hearing him squeal! We're still discovering ways to get him going!

3 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Those are so cute!! Liza especially loved them! We miss him! When are you coming to see us again? Come we beg of you!!

A womb for rent said...

ok we need to go to lunch!!!! He needs some Aunt Jen kisses!!!!

Kris and Megan said...

Hey Laura- To post from youtube, you need to highlight below the video on youtube the part that says "embed" and right click copy. Then what you do is on the upper right corner of the post you click the tab that says "edit html" instead of compose. It is usually set on compose. When you're in html, right click paste, then go back to compose mode and you will see your video. I think it is SO cute how Brady loves Dave and would rather look at him than eat, how adorable. And Mr. Sunshine seems to suit him perfectly from the pictures, what a CUTE little guy!!