Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Monday, June 20, 2011

Buddy or Bully?

A few of my friends have baby boys close to Brady's age that I hope he'll grow up being buddies with.
There's Logan:
(who seems a lot older now, but they'll be in the same primary class)


Christian:


And Caden:


But, I'm also worried that Brady might be a bully! Look at these pictures:

Trying to steal Caden's bib (he doesn't look very happy about it!)


Trying to steal Christian's pacifier:


I think Logan's too big and scary right now to mess with! What do you think? Is my sweet little Brady going to grow up to be a bully?

Is this the face of a bully?

9 comments:

Maines said...

Laura He us SO CUTE!! Love the pictures!

Tyler said...

Definitely on his way to being a bully!

Jamie said...

oh my gosh that is so funny! i'm sure he won't be a bully, he's way to cute

Amy said...

He is so cute! HE doesn't look like a bully, but it would be really funny to do a mock up wanted poster of Brady :)

Carrie said...

He looks so much like Jace. And Eli had those cute dinosaur jammies! Can't wait to see him in 4days!

Beck and the boys said...

Not a bully- this is simply the phase of grabbing, chewing, and drooling. He won't get nice and learn to share or respect other people's things until 3-4 years old. And even then it takes a lot of work to get them to cooperate!

cameo said...

That post brought I big smile to my face. No way could that little guy be a bully! But if he is, I am glad Logan's big enough to avoid it. Crazy that they'd be in the same primary class!

Kris and Megan said...

definitely not a bully! and if he does turn out to be one, he sure is a CUTE bully! :)

Jennifer said...

Ha! Darling post Laura. I love it!