It started with him waking up Friday morning at 3:30 am so his van could make it to Logan on time. He ran 3 different legs of the race. His first was up Avon Pass. It was an uphill dirt road and there was a steady stream of cars up it the whole time so he was breathing in dirt the whole 7.5 miles and was filthy by the end! Luckily there were places for them to sleep (like in a ticket booth of a Jr. High) and shower (costs $2.00!) His other 2 runs were 3 and 4 miles.
Brady and I went up on Saturday to the finish line to watch his team cross together. He was exhausted by the end (and a little cranky with only 2 hours of sleep!) I'm glad he was able to run it, he had a great time! And, he proudly put the Ragnar sticker on the back of my car!
On Saturday, I did a girls only race with my friend Whitney. It was called the Dirty Girl Run and it was at Wheeler Farm. It was a 4-mile obstacle course run. We had to jump over hay bales, run through mud tires, jump over walls and tubes, and run through lots of muddy water. We had a blast! Here are some pictures:
View Photos from Kiss Me Dirty - Wheeler Farm

View Photos from Kiss Me Dirty - Wheeler Farm
3 comments:
you guys never cease to amaze me with your races!! I have started running but don't think I'd ever be brave enough to do a race... 5k at most! haha
That girls race looks so fun!! I have always wanted to do one like that. P.S- the taquitos were delish!
Fun! I want to do the dirty girl run next year!
Post a Comment