Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Frosting and Fun with the Lees


My friend Jamie, who teaches 4th grade with me, and I took a cookie decorating class. It was just a one-nighter through community ed, but we had lots of fun. Here's some things we did:
On Saturday, Boondocks had a teacher appreciation night, and we got a free Unlimited Pass. So we brought our husbands and had a fun time playing laser tag, riding the go karts and bumper boats, and playing arcades.We got drenched on the bumper boats by these 10 year old boys!
Never figured out why, but the bathroom was named after me!

4 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Love the last pic!!! Priceless!!!

Amy said...

How fun! I love all the teacher appreciation stuff. I never heard Boondocks did one though. Looks like a fun night. and cute and yummy cookies!

Rebe said...

What is it with you guys and arcades/mini golf/go kart places??? I swear you are obsessed!

Anna said...

Yay-- the cookies look great... glad the cutters worked for you.

Also---looks like Boondocks was a blast. I love that you were completely soaked and still smiling. :-)