Without being too cheesy, I wanted to tell Dave how much I love him. Seriously, I don't know how I would have made it through the past 2 weeks without him. He has given me priesthood blessings, held me while I've needed to cry, and cried with me. I am so glad that we have such a good relationship and we can be there for each other. I'm not sure yet what we are supposed to learn from this trial, but we will definitely come out of it being closer and more appreciative of each other. I'm so grateful to have such a good husband.
I love you, Dave! Thanks for being there for me.
6 years ago
4 comments:
My words probably don't mean much, but Clark and I are so so sorry for what you've had to go through. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must feel like, but as I'm sitting here crying, I know that you've got to be one strong person for God to chose you to go through this trial. Baby Heidi is absolutely adorable and I think she looks like you, Laura. I'm sure you've felt the love a mother has for her child and can't comprehend how hard it must be to lose your little one. It's so great that you have those beautiful pictures and I hope you're beginning to feel a little better. You guys are definitely in our thoughts and prayers.
-Jamilyn and Clark
Having a loving husband with the Priesthood is the best. Dave is a good one:)
Husbands are the best. They get us through everything.
Dave is such a good husband and a great line dancer, ajajajajaajjaja
Post a Comment