I am laughing out loud at the last three three posts. Who knew a Snuggie could be so much fun?! I kind of want one now! You guys crack me up, way to enjoy life!
haha i was laughing out loud at your laughing laura. they do look comfy, but the commercials just crack me up!!
oh my! I'm loving this! super hilarious...I love that you have a snuggie!ps. thanks for coming to dance on Mondays! :-) It's been so fun! I loved this weeks dance!Thanks for your blog address...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am laughing out loud at the last three three posts. Who knew a Snuggie could be so much fun?! I kind of want one now! You guys crack me up, way to enjoy life!
haha i was laughing out loud at your laughing laura. they do look comfy, but the commercials just crack me up!!
oh my! I'm loving this! super hilarious...I love that you have a snuggie!
ps. thanks for coming to dance on Mondays! :-) It's been so fun! I loved this weeks dance!
Thanks for your blog address...
Post a Comment