Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Laura's 25th birthday

For my birthday on Saturday, Dave took me to the zoo because I've been dying to see the baby animals. They had so many there-an elephant, giraffe, snow leopard, tiger, orangutan, alligator, and meerkats. They were all so cute! Here are some pictures:
Dave got me a straightener, a shoe rack and a Snuggie! This is a picture of him pretending to be the Snuggie Monster and chasing me around the house! Thanks for a good birthday Dave (except for the chasing me around--it was pretty terrifying, as you can all see from the picture!)

3 comments:

Rebe said...

That is the most adorable elephant I have EVER seen!! Thanks for posting cute baby animal pictures for me. I love the snuggie pictures, I am with you- it's kind of creepy! Maybe you can use it as a base for a Halloween costume like Harry Potter or a vampire robe!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Laura! I hope all is well with you and that you had an awesome day! :o)

Amanda said...

Yay! Happy birthday!