AHHHH HAHA! LAURA! I love it! Cody and I always look at the snuggie commericals and secretly want one..maybe for christmas. So I found your blog on Emily's and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you guys are having a blast! I miss you guys...it was fun seeing emily here on campus at BYU-I but now she's back in UT and we're in denver for an internship til Jan. where are you guys living? well I'll have to go back and read more posts on your blog :) take care and keep in touch. Have FuN!
3 comments:
So that was what the surprise 3rd birthday present was, awesome.
I am a proud snuggie owner. Don't be ashamed!
AHHHH HAHA! LAURA! I love it! Cody and I always look at the snuggie commericals and secretly want one..maybe for christmas. So I found your blog on Emily's and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you guys are having a blast! I miss you guys...it was fun seeing emily here on campus at BYU-I but now she's back in UT and we're in denver for an internship til Jan. where are you guys living? well I'll have to go back and read more posts on your blog :) take care and keep in touch. Have FuN!
Britt
Post a Comment