Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lonely October!

I'm glad this month is almost over. Dave has been gone more than he has been home! He's been traveling a lot for work. He doesn't usually have to travel that much, but for some reason, he did a ton this month! He went to Columbus for a week, then was home for a week, then went to Cincinnati for 8 days (which was fun for him, since he served his mission there), then home for 3 days, now he's currently in Atlanta. He was supposed to come home today, but he ended up having to stay for an extra day! I'll be glad once he's home. Hopefully he'll stick around a while!
He puts in a ton of hours when he's gone, and this is an example of what he wants to do once he's home!
He was sweet one day and sent me flowers at work. They were mailed in a box to my school and the secretary brought them down and put a big box on my desk. I was trying to teach math, but I had to go see what it was! It turned out to be 2 dozen roses. (I found out later from Dave, they were an internet special-buy one dozen, get one free!) It was thoughtful of him and I loved it, and so did my class! I miss you honey!

No comments: