Despite Dave being gone so much, we were able to do some fun things this month. We carved pumpkins with Emily and Alejandro one night.
We also carved pumpkins with the Carters and the Bells. I guess we have a tradition now of watching Fear Fest on TV with them! We have done it the past 2 years. It's fun though, and I'm glad I'm still such good friends with my freshman roommates! I don't have any pictures from that night, and Amanda and Cameo haven't put them on their blogs yet!
We also were able to go down to Provo with Cameo and Jeremy and see Thriller! It was fun to see it with them. We ate dinner at Guru's, which I crave all the time, and then went to the show. Dave of course was able to get the freaky girls who are wandering to follow me around and scare me!
7 comments:
Where is the ghost cake!
I was going to ask about the ghost cake too. If it's allowed, I'd love the recipe and the directions on how you did the spooky fire eyes with sugar cubes again. Love your pumpkins! Brian wouldn't give in to carving until less than a week til Halloween because he was afraid of the mold monster.
Man, I am reminiscing about our corn maze days- into the corn!!!
Our pumpkins went moldy and nasty too! Welcome home to Dave!
Cute pumpkins! Hopefully you'll have your husband home for a while now.
You're a trooper enduring all the time without him!
very cool pumpkins! we were such bums and didnt even carve any this year. that is so sad that dave was gone so much. hopefully november and december will be way better!
We didn't get around to carving pumpkins this year, but yours turned out great. That's gotta be hard having Dave gone so much, but I love the picture of him sleeping half on the couch and half on the floor! Hope things are going well for you guys.
Post a Comment