YEAH Congrats laura!! when is the due date?
i guess congrats to you too dave!
Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!
HOORAY!! Hope you can keep your food down.
Congratulations! Woot Woot! I agree, that floating baby tracker is pretty creepy!
AAHHH!! congratulations!!!
hooray! Congrats! More info please!
haha i love the "creepy floating baby tracker" comment! so excited for you guys, you will be such awesome parents! i bet your baby will just be laughing his/her entire life with you two! :)
Congrats girl! I'm so excited for you. What an awesome Mama you will be:) (p.s. if you would like an invite to my blog, just send me your email address to ericjen99@gmail.com)
I'm so happy for you guys!!! I love your post dave!! Congrats and I look forward to the creepy floating baby tracker! :)
YES!!!!! Congratulations!
Curly headed little David Cates VI!
Ahh! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Oh my! Remember? "SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" after Lincoln's comment. Hilarious! Congrats to you two!!!!
Yay!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
YEAH Congrats laura!! when is the due date?
i guess congrats to you too dave!
Woohoo!!! I'm so excited!
HOORAY!! Hope you can keep your food down.
Congratulations! Woot Woot! I agree, that floating baby tracker is pretty creepy!
AAHHH!! congratulations!!!
hooray! Congrats! More info please!
haha i love the "creepy floating baby tracker" comment! so excited for you guys, you will be such awesome parents! i bet your baby will just be laughing his/her entire life with you two! :)
Congrats girl! I'm so excited for you. What an awesome Mama you will be:)
(p.s. if you would like an invite to my blog, just send me your email address to ericjen99@gmail.com)
I'm so happy for you guys!!! I love your post dave!! Congrats and I look forward to the creepy floating baby tracker! :)
YES!!!!! Congratulations!
Curly headed little David Cates VI!
Ahh! I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!
Oh my! Remember? "SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" after Lincoln's comment. Hilarious!
Congrats to you two!!!!
Yay!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment