Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Still Here :(


So here we are still sitting around our apartment. Our loan hasn't gone through yet, so we're just playing the waiting game. It's pretty frustrating for us, because we were supposed to close on our new home last Thursday. We're really hoping it will work out the beginning of this week. We now have another lady working on it, as well as the guy we started with, so hopefully one of them can get it done fast! Everywhere is just really backed up with everyone that wants to refinance right now.
In the meantime, we'll just be hanging out at our apartment with lots of our stuff packed up! We have no clocks or pictures on the walls (driving me nuts!), no cookbooks, clean sheets or towels, some of our kitchen stuff is packed up, and some other things. The front room is a mess, and some of our mail is already being sent to our new place. We're just hoping for the best!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Aw, undecorated apartments are so depressing. I hope your loan closes soon!

Amanda said...

Sorry Laur. It'll be soon though!

Nat-a-baby said...

man that sounds stinky. Joe and I went house hunting this weekend. I hope that it goes smoother than that! Sorry. Hope it works out for you this week.

Beck and the boys said...

Moving ranks very high on my list of things I absolutely hate doing. I would much rather give birth...hopefully you'll get this sorted out soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sending you a random hello! I was excited to find your blog. I had completely forgot about your famous egg rolling for Easter, my hubby thinks it's a great idea. Looks like things are going well, minus the loan thing, for you!