Minus a few days, October had beautiful fall weather! We have done lots of fun festive activities this year. One of my favorite things about having kids is that you go out and do a lot of things. Here's some of what we did last month:
| Rode the tractors at Peterson Family Farms |
![]() |
| Played in the leaves with friends |
| Stared in wonder at the light tunnel at PumpkinLand |
| Thought pulling the rope with Christian was hilarious |
| Touched the giant pumpkin |
| Visited dad at work on Halloween. His costume turned out so cute with help from some awesome finds at the dollar store! |
| Say Cheese! |
| Cutest Army Guy ever! |
We had lots of fun trick or treating around our neighborhood on Halloween. It was in the 60's and we didn't even have to wear jackets. Brady figured out pretty quickly what he was supposed to do when someone put a bowl of candy in front of him. Even though he really didn't eat that much candy, he got obsessed. The morning after we went trick or treating at the zoo, he threw a fit during breakfast because all he wanted was candy. I didn't give in, so he didn't eat anything that morning!
We also went trick or treating with Jamie and Caden at This is the Place, went to Boo at the Zoo, went to Dave's parents Trunk or Treat, had our 5th annual Fear Fest with the PHP of 2113, carved pumpkins, and enjoyed the 75 degree day at This is the Place with Cameo and Logan. We're hoping this weather stays around a little bit longer!

5 comments:
Seriously cute army guy. All my kids want is candy and now that they're big enough to climb up on the counter by themselves and get the scissors out they help themselves to whatever they want! I'm going crazy.
Wow, sounds like Brady got tons of loot! What a mean mom not letting him have candy for breakfast, haha!
Oh, I also meant to tell you I liked your new picture on the top and Brady's down below. What a curly haired cutie!
I know, I can't believe this weather, it's been great! Brady looks adorable in his costume. Just to keep in mind for future years...I have soooo many adorable boy costumes. A ghost, a lion, Buzz Lightyear, Thomas the train, etc. If you ever want to borrow a costume, you are more than welcome. :)
Hope you're feeling well!!!
Ah what a cute army guy!! How adorable. I miss October in Utah!!
Post a Comment