Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Monday, December 17, 2012

Notre Dame vs. BYU

Dave was supposed to write this post, but never did, so here's my attempt at it.  Dave has always wanted to see Notre Dame, I guess as a college football fan this is a must-do.  He had enough Sky Miles from traveling for work that he was able to fly out for about $15.  He stayed with my sister Carrie who lives outside of Chicago and went to the game with her hubby, Ryan. Here's some of the pictures they took.  I tried to think they were cool, but let's be honest--I don't get the significance of most of them!







Touchdown Jesus





Jace and Eli loved having Uncle Dave around
Chicago Style Pizza

1 comment:

Kris and Megan said...

how fun, I just know it seems like a special place from Rudy :) Love your new family pictures!!! Brady is the cutest!!