Dave brought his fishing pole, but when we got there he realized that the 2 halves he brought didn't fit together. But, he still decided to try and fish with just half of a pole. After a crappy 3 foot cast, he actually caught a pretty big fish! We laughed so hard about and thought that fish probably felt like an idiot.
We also swam a little bit and totally almost tipped over when I turned around to talk to Dave.
My parents were nice and took us out to dinner that night. We went to Union Grill in Ogden. They have old trains that are huge and really cool to see. Brady cared more about the rocks than the trains, but I'm sure he will love them before too long!
Here is Popcan and Brady with their matching crocs and khaki shorts.
4 comments:
Poor fish- I bet he feels like a real loser! That is so funny that Dave caught one with half a pole.
that is hilarious about the fish!
Good luck with the triathlon Dave!
That is hilarious about you almost falling in. Not sure why I found that so funny, but I did, ha! Cute little baby crocs!
Post a Comment