We went and brought Heidi a flower balloon. Brady was cute and sat and traced the letters of her name. He was also tap dancing on all the headstones around us. Great.
We headed up to Layton for dinner and the traditional egg roll down the driveway. He had fun chasing the eggs as they rolled. My eggs only ended up being soft-boiled. Oops!
We also had fun at Dave's parents' doing an egg hunt, but I forgot my camera! He had fun playing on their swing set with some of his younger cousins.
Brady obviously does not like to look at the camera lately! And, it never even crossed my mind to get him a new Easter outfit for church. Hopefully I will think about it next year!
3 comments:
Sounds like a fun Easter. Whoops on the eggs- I am always afraid that'll happen to me.
I love that picture of Brady visiting Heidi.
Also, if it makes you feel any better...this is only like the second time i've got my kids new easter church outfits since Miles was born 5 years ago. haha
p.s. I just noticed I brought home your spoon on accident! Sorry! I guess you should've kept Crosby's sippy. :)
fun traditions!! and so great you go celebrate with heidi too :) miss you laura!! i want to meet that little brady boy!
Post a Comment