We made our annual trip to the Tulip Festival a few weeks ago with the Eads and the Bells. It's been fun to have this become one of our friend traditions. We took picnic dinners and ate them in the grass. I love seeing all the pretty tulips and walking around the gardens.
These pictures show how much personality this kid has:
Dave's outfit has a funny story behind it: Dave has been getting ready for a triathlon, so he's been running, biking, or swimming every day that he can. He decided to bike partway to Thanksgiving Point and I would meet him on my way up. He packed a bag of clothes before he left that I was supposed to grab, along with his sandals at the door. So, I meet him at South Towne Mall, he loads his bike, and then hops in the car to put his clothes on and I realize that I didn't grab his bag! He thought I was joking at first, but I wasn't. He didn't want to wear his spandex bibs and jersey all night (I wonder why?) so we decided to run to JC Penney at the mall and grab him the cheapest outfit (including underwear and sandals) we could. 15 minutes later we walked out with a $5 T-shirt, $10 sandals, $15 shorts and a brand-new pair of $4 boxers! It was pretty funny and he felt like he was in high school all night with his boxers on!
And here is Jeremy being a superdad and pushing 3 strollers at once!








7 comments:
Brady is super cute in those pictures! What a wild man! Nice shirt Dave.
Cool outfit Dave. Brady's hair is starting to look like Eli's at that age, too cute. I love it.
Hahaha! Love the story about Dave's outfit.
Ha, that story made me laugh. And of course your son has personality, look at who his parents are! What a little cutie.
What a great memory and funny story. I love the story of Dave's outfit. You two are a funny couple. I am glad it worked out. We had fun at the Tulip Festival this year too. That is such a great tradition. I just love the beautiful flowers and walking around the gardens. It is a very beautiful place.
haha that is hilarious about his outfit. I love brady's whispy hairdo!!! cute!
jealous! why didn't i go to the tulip festival??
Post a Comment