When we got Brady his new, bigger carseat, the box was just too perfectly shaped to throw out. So, Dave made it into an awesome car for him to play with. He's been having fun standing in it!
This is Brady playing in a car at the Fashion Place Mall.
Dave's mom bought Brady this big cuddly bear. He's been carrying it around with him and he even fell asleep with his arm around it once (and Brady is NOT a cuddler). Is this not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?
One last thing that fits into our "Cars and Snow" theme. I know some of
you saw this on my facebook, but if you haven't watched this youtube
video yet, it's hilarious! This is my parents' viral video, it had over
2 million views in just a few days. It even made it to Good Morning
America. Popcan and my mom were leaving the Bountiful Temple during a
heavy, wet snowstorm and all the cars coming down the hill were sliding
off the road left and right. Their car is the one that goes off behind
the tree at about 3:30. Amazingly, no one was hurt through all of this!
3 comments:
Glad Brady had some snow to play in this winter. It has been a really warm winter. I had my sweaters all ready to wear this year and I haven't worn any of them more than once. I have only been wearing long sleeved shirts...It feels so warm for February. I hope we get some more snow because Sydia wants to play in it too. The car that Dave made is so fun. I bet Brady loves it.
we saw the video too!! crazy! and i love wild man brady holding that teddy- too cute. landon finds his way into our bed sometimes in the middle of the night, and more often than not he has dragged goofy in with us! so cute!
So cute! We took William out in the snow today for the first time. He loved it, ha! Cute little snowsuit :)
Post a Comment