We went to eat at Red Robin. This is Eli drinking a cup of ranch dressing! What a cutie!
Emily and Alejandro invited everyone over to their house in Ogden for grilled pizzas. They were amazing! Here's all of the sisters. I love Jenny's hand in this!
We went to Powder Mountain for the annual ski trip. Luckily, the snow wasn't as bad as we thought and we all had a great time! My mom, Jenny, and Rebe stayed home and watched the young kids. They said Brady was the hardest because he was into everything and you couldn't take your eyes off of him! Sounds about right! These pictures are of us renting the skis.
The last picture was too funny not to put on. How embarrassing of Emily! I don't even know if she looks at my blog though, so maybe she won't know it's on here. Sorry if you do!
1 comment:
Glad I could finally see the infamous baby blue butt tight snow pants!
Post a Comment