Two Saturdays ago, we drove up to This is the Place Heritage Park to do the March for Babies. We met up with Brady's friend Caden and his mom. Caden and Brady were due just 3 days apart, but Caden decided he wanted to come about 8 weeks early. We're glad that he is doing so well and we were able to walk for him and other premature babies, as well as our angel Heidi.


Last Saturday, we did the Running with Angels 5K. It's a nice way that we could remember Heidi. We really appreciate Dave's mom and Cameo, Jeremy, and Logan for doing this race with us. We decided to just make bracelets for Heidi. They were friendship bracelets (yes, like you used to make in 5th grade) but they still turned out pretty cute!


I really do appreciate those friends and family that supported us in these 2 things. It means more to me than you think it does to have Heidi remembered. I still love her so much and wish that she could be here with us. I can't help but remember that tomorrow, May 30, is one year from her due date. I wish that I had my adorable 1 year old daughter here to chase around and watch her dig her hands into her first birthday cake. But at the same time, I am so glad that Brady is here right now in our family. I don't understand why things happened the way they did, but I know there had to be a reason. We love and remember you Heidi!
2 comments:
I so love my bracelet!!!! Thank you for thinking of me!
What a great way to remember Heidi! If we were still there I would totally do that with you, Laura.
Post a Comment