Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby Smiles

I saw an article on a girl's blog that said that seeing a baby smile gives you a natural high. I definitely agree with that! My little Brady is so smiley and does such a good job at keeping me happy! I love him!

4 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Hey Laura! What an adorable little guy you have! That's so funny what you posted on my blog because I do the same thing-check yours from Megs-haha. I think I'll just add you as a blogger friend so I can check out your blog when I want to. I'm so glad that you have a sweet little boy now and I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I hope that you are doing well!

Kris and Megan said...

SO CUTE!! And when they smile, don't you just think your baby is the cutest thing in the world compared to everything else? There's just nothing like it!

Josh and Kelly said...

I've never heard it put that way, but it is totally true! What a cutie!!! And thanks for the recipe, (and the laugh at Josh's expense ha ha), that blog is a great idea and I will probably keep checking it because I know the Melvilles are some mean cookers!

Amy said...

Brady is SERIOUSLY the Gerber baby on the food jars. He is going to be a little lady killer some day. Watch out!