The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Talent?
After folding all the laundry, this is what I had left: Really Dave? TEN socks with no partner? Dave claims it's a talent of his, and it must be because I have no idea how he does it!
Ok, so my dad has the most ingenious idea to never loose socks. He safety pins his dirty socks together before putting them in the laundry and when they come out, viola! They are in pairs... And if maybe DAVE is the one not putting both socks in the laundry (I always find strays under the bed from both Brian and me) then he can't blame you if he didn't pin them and put them in together.
3 comments:
ha ha that is awesome. I thought 3-4 mismatches was a lot!!!
Ok, so my dad has the most ingenious idea to never loose socks. He safety pins his dirty socks together before putting them in the laundry and when they come out, viola! They are in pairs... And if maybe DAVE is the one not putting both socks in the laundry (I always find strays under the bed from both Brian and me) then he can't blame you if he didn't pin them and put them in together.
haha thats hilarious!
Post a Comment