www.marchforbabies.org/lauracates

The second thing we are doing to remember Heidi is the Running with Angels 5K again. Last year after we did it, some of you said you would have run it if you knew about it. This year, it is on May 21 at Thanksgiving Point. We would love for people to join our little family in running it! Let me know if you sign up. We are planning on ordering bracelets, so we will get you one, too! The proceeds from this race go to a program called Angel Watch that provides support to families who know while they are pregnant that their baby will not be able to make it. Sign up for the race here:
http://www.runningwithangels.com/
Thanks for supporting us!
4 comments:
I will be at Running with Angels <3 I am excited to see you!!!
I believe Jeremy and I will be running!
Hi Laura, thanks for commenting on my blog the other day. Hope all is well in your home. I like your cute posts about Brady. He is growing up too fast. It goes by so quickly. In no time, he will be turning one and walking...oh boy. I love the post about the socks. WE have the same problem in our house, but luckily we have a lot of mixed match black socks. So, at least they are the same color. As far as Syd's socks go, it is always a challenge to find the mate. Ha ha. Good luck. Take care
Laura! Hey :) yes, lets do lunch soon...I wish I could this weekend, but meighan is graduating from the U on friday and then mckenna has her birthday on sat and we're doing a little family lunch/movie with her and a couple of her friends. I am free all next week, I'll talk to meg and see what day works best for her...you should check with emily and we'll try and work something out...maybe next sat. if during the week doesn't work :) Hope you guys are having a great day! talk to ya soon
Britt
Post a Comment