He is soooo darn cute!!! It is so much fun to still be able to see and hear from you even though you're gone from the school. I hope that we are able to stay in touch!
He is SO darling Laura, I can not get over it. I wish I saw you more so I can love on him, ha! It's little of surprising how amazing little boys are isn't it? LOVE IT!
7 comments:
No wonder you are in love with the picture....it's BEAUTIFUL!!!
That is so cute! I miss my cute Brady and I am sure he misses his favorite aunt!
I'm telling you, he's totally a Gerber baby. Love his smile and glad he is keeping you smiling, too!
now THAT is one handsome baby boy!
He is soooo darn cute!!! It is so much fun to still be able to see and hear from you even though you're gone from the school. I hope that we are able to stay in touch!
He is SO darling Laura, I can not get over it. I wish I saw you more so I can love on him, ha! It's little of surprising how amazing little boys are isn't it? LOVE IT!
So cute- looks like his aunt Jenny!
Post a Comment