Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Monday, February 28, 2011

So Handsome!

My friend Natalie gave me 2 adorable little ties for Brady. He wore one to church yesterday and I could not get over how cute he was all day! Doesn't he look handsome?
His favorite thing to do this week is to lift his legs up and down and suck on his hands. Some nights we lay in bed and can just hear him sucking away on them. He's making so many cute sounds and squeals now, too. He's so much fun!
It seems like every new picture I take becomes my favorite--here's my current favorite!
This is one of Brady's BFF's, Caden. His mom is Jamie, who I taught 4th grade with. We enjoyed taking pictures of them in their matching outfits!

6 comments:

Mallory said...

He IS so handsome!

Amy said...

That's so cute you got them matching outfits. He is SO cute! And getting so big, too!

Carrie said...

Adorable! Can't believe I have to wait 4 more months to see him again!

Rebe said...

That tie is so cute!

Kris and Megan said...

ah I love Brady!! He is soooo adorable! I love the part about him sucking on his feet and the squeals-- that is too funny when they do that huh??!

Nat-a-baby said...

Oh the tie does look so handsome on little Brady! Congratulations on the rolling... it's a big step! He's just adorable. I'm glad you're having fun being a Mom and watching him grow!