The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Happy 1st Birthday Heidi!
It's hard to believe it has already been a year since we held you in our arms. I would give anything to have that chance again. You are loved and missed every single day. I wish you were here with us! Happy birthday sweetheart! We love you!
Happy Birthday miss beautiful Heidi!!! Thank you so much for coming into my life. You have been such a blessing. You have brought an amazing family into my heart and I love them so much! Thank you baby girl!!! I hope all your birthday wishes have come true! Love you!!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Heidi!!
Happy birthday Heidi!!
Happy Birthday miss beautiful Heidi!!! Thank you so much for coming into my life. You have been such a blessing. You have brought an amazing family into my heart and I love them so much! Thank you baby girl!!! I hope all your birthday wishes have come true! Love you!!!
Post a Comment