Seriously, could this little boy get any cuter? I'm so lucky to be his mom!


These are his stats from his 2 month appointment yesterday:weight: 11 lbs. 11 oz.
length: 23 3/4 inches
both about in the 75th percentile
length: 23 3/4 inches
both about in the 75th percentile
I also feel lucky that I am able to stay home with Brady, even though I'll miss my class and my school. I had a great group of kids this year!
P.S. Funny story: My parents are in Denver right now for my nephew Gauge's baptism, and they decided to eat dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Their waiter was named Brady!
P.S. Funny story: My parents are in Denver right now for my nephew Gauge's baptism, and they decided to eat dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Their waiter was named Brady!
4 comments:
Brady is like a little Gerber Baby! I love him in that elephant towel. And so lucky for you that you don't have to go back to your class!
GRRRRR!!!! Squish and kiss him for me!!! Lets set another play date. I would love to see him?
The pictures are so cute! I can't believe he's getting so big. I love the picture is his huge outside outfit.
DARLING! More pics, more pics! I want to see more of little Brady! So cute!
-Whitney
Post a Comment