
Here's a belly shot of me at 27 weeks. I'm huge! I didn't know I was that big until I saw a picture of myself! What am I going to look like in 2 months? I'm still fairly comfortable, but it is getting a little harder to bend over and things. I'm grateful my body has been able to handle being pregnant again so well and so soon after my pregnancy with Heidi.
I've been feeling a little bit better about things the past 2 weeks or so. We've been able to make a few decisions about getting things ready for Arlo. We got this cute border for the nursery:
We wanted to go fairly gender neutral. We picked out some paint tonight-green for the bottom and tan for the top. There's lots of other decisions we'll need to make before Arlo comes, so I'm glad that I'm feeling more up to planning for him. I miss Heidi so much, but I know that without what happened to her, there is no way we could be having our little boy at the end of the year.Beginning October 18, I'll be going in for non-stress tests twice a week! I have no idea how I'm going to get through the next few months. St. Marks Hospital is 5 minutes from our house, but about 30 minutes from my school. The problem: the latest test is at 4:00, and my school doesn't get out until 3:45. I have them scheduled Tuesdays and Fridays at 4:00 until the middle of December. I just hope they can work with me at school, because there is no way I can do it without some help. Those will be on top of weekly endocrinologist appointments and weekly appointments with my regular OB. I'm glad that they will be watching me so closely, though, but it's going to be hard to get everything done that I need to. I hope that I can continue to feel well and energetic. Here is a 3-D picture of our cute little guy.

They finally added a 4/5 split class this week. It was so nice taking 8 desks out of my room! I feel like I finally have some space in my classroom. It's going to make a huge difference with 28 kids rather than 36. They are a good and nice group of kids, but it's really hard to stay on top of things with that many.
It's nice feeling a little more optimistic about life! Hopefully things can continue to look up for us!
10 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy they shrunk your class. Not going to lie, I was worried about all the stress that huge of a class might have on you. Your belly is so cute! I love the nursery border and can't wait to see the finished result. Love you, La! P.S. So is he officially named Arlo, or just for now? Just wondered. I think it has some spunk to it. :)
You look darling Laura! I'm excited for your little guy to get here.
Holy huge belly! Love it. The border is cute, that's what we did with Jace- a border with green on bottom and tan on top! I've loved it!
what a great picture of your little guy! and so true about what happened with heidi- you at least get to enjoy this little guy. you look wonderful and i remember seeing pics of myself and thinking the same thing- "that's how big I am?!!!" haha and the nursery stuff is too cute!
Cute tummy, cute border, cute 3D picture! We're so excited to meet Arlo. (or whatever his real name will be)
I'm happy to hear all these good updates! Yeah, 8 desks out of you room is a huge deal! Can't believe they waited so long. And you are so cute pregnant!!
I'm glad you're feeling better and a little less worried about the pregnancy.
all those appointments sound overwhelming! I guess I shouldn't complain about having to go every 2 weeks now.
Great news having some kids and desks out of your class. I bet that makes a HUGE difference.
I need to call you soon cause I need you to sing a song for me. I think you know what one.
So happy to hear all is well. We kept playing phone tag and things have been crazy busy around here. Been thinking about you lots! Bet those stress tests will be nice to have weekly---peace of mind! :-) I miss visiting teaching you!
oh and p.s. my belly is as big as yours is right now and I'm only 22 weeks! I'm HUGE this time around... haha
I didn't think you looked that big when I saw you what, two weeks ago? You look so cute though! Congrats.
Post a Comment