
Jamie and I also made a bunch of freezer strawberry jam. We were just planning on doing 3 batches between the 2 of us, but we had so many strawberries, we ended up doing 5, and could have made about 2 more! Yum! I hope it lasts me all year!

Jamie and I also made a bunch of freezer strawberry jam. We were just planning on doing 3 batches between the 2 of us, but we had so many strawberries, we ended up doing 5, and could have made about 2 more! Yum! I hope it lasts me all year!
6 comments:
Holy! That is a lot of jam. And I LOVEEEE the cupcakes. How fun that you got to learn to make those!
Such cute Halloween cupcakes! Where did you take the class? I would love to join you and learn too. I love our strawberry jam. Good job!-Natalie
Cute cupcakes!
love those cupcakes...i just want to eat them up.
Haaal-lo-WEEN Haaal-lo-WEEN...I've been singing that part of the song all weekend. Carson has started repeating it. I wish I knew how the rest of it went. Oh well...it makes me think of you. Hope things are well with you, Dave, and little Arlo.
P.S. Awesome cupcakes! I love them!
Jace likes the orange one!
Post a Comment