Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Friday, September 24, 2010

Picture

I saw this picture on a girl's blog that I sometimes look at who lost a daughter about a year ago. I just had to have it! It's the picture that is on Heidi's headstone, only reversed. I tracked the image down on Google and had Dave order it for me for my birthday. The artist is a lady named Jean Keaton. I'm not sure where I'll hang it up yet, but I love it. I hope that when I look at it, I can be reminded that Heidi is just fine where she is. Even though I'm hurting so bad missing her, I don't need to worry that she's not being taken care of.





4 comments:

Amy said...

How beautiful. What a great gift. Thinking of you lots. :)

Rebe said...

I love that picture, it's so tender. A constant reminder Heidi is being loved and taken care of. Love you guys!

Kris and Megan said...

very sweet picture, i love it!

Katie Petersen said...

My friend gave me a beautiful framing of that picture when she found out about Zach. I love it. It is on Zach's headstone as well. I hope you are feeling a little more at ease now in your pregnancy.