"Some people only dream of angels....
we held one in our arms"
we held one in our arms"







When I picked up these beautiful pictures from our photographer yesterday, she introduced me to her daughter as Angel Heidi's mom. I thought about it all day. I guess that's what I am--the mother of an angel. That's a thought I'll try to keep with me.
11 comments:
you are the mother of an angel, how sweet :) what sweet little pics of her. you were in our thoughts/prayers today as we fasted, we love you!!
Little Heidi is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures - I'm sure they are near and dear to your heart. So sweet! We're thinking of you...much love!
OH Laura. I have been thinking about you so much lately. I pray that you guys will continue to be strong. I talked to Carrie for a long time the other day and I'm happy to hear that you will be able to try for another baby soon. Being a mom and having children is just the best thing in the world. She really Does have the Melville nose and is just precious. I can't imagine what you are going through at this time, but I admire your strength and faith. Keep it up. God does have a plan for us! Aren't we so lucky to know it too! love you
Laura :) wow- you are such a great example to me and I just have to tell you how much I love you! I had no idea that your beautiful girl past away and I just had a feeling to look and your blog today and I'm glad I did. I know you are such a happy, strong, caring person and I know Heavenly Father will bless you and Dave again with another precious baby. I'm so glad you shared these intimate pictures as well..I have started taking photos for people as a hobby/job in my spare time and I love it! I also heard about this organization from a friend and I hope to one day be able to provide others with this kind of closure and service once I get more experience. I think the photographers have to have their business for a year or more, but I am so glad that you were able to have these taken...she's definitely an angel who won't ever leave you. Thinking of you and your family. Take care and keep smiling (you always have the biggest smile on your face :) miss you!
Britt
Wow, those pictures and what the photographer said brought tears to my eyes. It was so good to see you on Friday and you really are amazing. Love you.
Sweet pictures. I love all the little feet. Being the mother of an angel is a touching way to think of Heidi. We miss you guys and wish we could be there for you, but know you are strong!
These are so sweet. I am glad that you guys were able to get these! I am sure Heidi can feel your love in Heaven!
That's so great you can have those pictures to remember her. Very sweet. We are sad to miss out on a cousin. We will have you in our prayers.
OH my goodness. I'm in love with all of these. So beautiful. Still always thinking of you.
((tears)) AAAHHHH!!! Thank you so much for the gift card, we love love that place so I am way excited to use it. You did not have to though, meeting your heidi was the best gift you could have given me.... Love you!!!
She really is an angel! Those pictures are beautiful and although they make me cry, I'm so glad you get to have something tangible to remember little Heidi by.
Post a Comment