Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Parasailing in Paradise!


On Saturday of our trip, Dave and I went parasailing. It was pretty fun, but not as exhilarating as I thought it would be. I thought I would be screaming the whole time, but once you were up in the air, there was no reason to! It didn't feel like you were moving hardly at all. We got suckered into paying $20 for a roll of pictures that we had to develop ourselves, but they turned out pretty nice, so that's okay!

3 comments:

annieandjustin said...

That looks like so much fun and definitely think it was worth the 20 bucks for those pictures. they are great! you guys are so cute.

Amy said...

I love the happy face parachute that matches your smiling faces! How fun!

Michelle said...

WOW! That looks like a blast! Did you land in the water?