I know we're lame because we never update our blog, but oh well! Here are a few of the things we have been up to lately:
We went to the Jazz game with some friends in our ward. We have a rich guy that sometimes gives us awesome seats to the games, and it's really fun to sit up close where the action is, and not to sit in the nose bleed section.
Megan and I threw a bridal shower for Sharla, who is getting married on the 24th. It was fun to hear about their relationship, and to spend some time with high school friends.
I got together with all the Oak Lane ward girls yesterday. We went up to Ogden and had lunch at the Pizza Factory, then went on the bumper cars and bowling. It was so much fun to be with them and be immature for an afternoon. You better believe there was shmousing and raptoring going on! It had been a long time since we had all been together, and it was good to see Whitney Penrod doing so well.

Later that night we went up for a pretty uneventful night at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City. We just went and walked around in the cold up and down Main Street. We went with our friends, Cameo and Jeremy. It was fun, but not too exciting! I felt bad because I made us park really far away. We had to walk far, which Cameo and I didn't mind, but the boys sure acted like they did!
4 comments:
You are right, FINALLY a new post? Why don't you get all blog happy like me? We had fun yesterday, thanks!
hey so jenny wilcox was on my floor at dt!! small world. miss you!!
Glad to see an update, however, this included nothing about spending Christmas with all your family who came in from all over the country, hello!!!
Yeah, shmousing is the best!
Post a Comment