One of my best friends, Sharla Allred, got married last Saturday. It was pouring rain all day long! You can't plan on having good weather if you get married in the middle of January, but having rain would be so sad! I think snow would be better than rain. Luckily, Sharla was being really optimistic and said she always wanted it to rain for her wedding. She got married at the Logan Temple, then had a yummy luncheon at the Maddox in Brigham City. It was fun to see her so happy.
It was also fun to hang out with Courtney and Megan. Dave was actually there, too, even though I don't have any pictures of him!
4 comments:
That is really "ironic" because I was just singing that song TODAY because I needed a knife and we only had spoons at work! Oh man...so funny!
I'm sorry that we didn't make it to the Super Bowl party. . . Brian's parents really wanted us to come over for dinner. Thanks for the invitation, though! I hope it went well!
i would have been so sad if it rained on my wedding day... hence the reason i got married in the SUMMER in WA... if it had been January I would have said we're going to Mesa!! So fun to see pics of you and Megan! I need to CALL YOU!!! It's been too long Laura!
That is sad. You should be so happy that you still have friends from high school.
Post a Comment