Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Congratulations Dave!

Up at Utah State
Dave with his parents


Yeah! Dave is officially a college graduate! He's worked really hard the past 4 years, working full time to put himself through school. His degree is in Business from USU. I'm really proud of him and glad to have him be finished! He walked in May, since USU doesn't do a summer walk. These are some pictures from then. He'll just now actually get a diploma and make it official! For a gift, I gave him a driver that matched his golf clubs, and I made him a Mud Pie. Way to go Dave!

3 comments:

Kris and Megan said...

Yay for Dave! How nice to be done with school. And Laura, I loved seeing you!!!! Made my day, or week!! :)

Jenny said...

Go Aggies!!! It's good to have a fellow non-church school graduate in the family!

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

Hey I just found your blog! How are you guys doing? we didn't get to chat much at the wedding events! Tell your hubby congrats from Ty & I we are both super jealous school is over for the both of you!! Hope to see you soon!

Tyandamandatucker.blogspot.com