We were invited by our friends Cameo and Jeremy to go up to Bear Lake last weekend to go boating. Neither of us had been boating for a couple of years, so we were excited to go. We headed up Friday night and spent the night at a campground. This picture is Dave setting up the tent. It was totally rocky! Neither of us slept well at all that night, so we decided we were going to get an air mattress. We had s'mores and played some games before heading to our uncomfortable sleeping bags.

This is us in the car on the way up. Dave will never smile while taking pictures. I hope he realizes what a dork he looks like and will start smiling!

This is me before getting up on the wakeboard. I had tried wakeboarding before, but had never been able to get up. There was a guy on the boat who was a really good teacher, so after a few attempts, I was able to get up and stay up for a little bit. Dave had no confidence in me and said that he didn't think that I would be able to get up. I proved him wrong!

Here's Dave wakesurfing. We had heard of it, but had never done it before. The surf board was super easy to get up on and you are right off of the back of the boat when you do it. It was pretty fun.

Here's me and Cameo on our way back to the Marina. The water was pretty cold, but it was really pretty! Thanks for taking us Ho!
2 comments:
Wow, sis. Good for you. I pretty much suck at water sports.
Way to go Laura with getting up! I think I'd probably chicken out. Glad you enjoyed Bear Lake, we got to go up there and had such a blast! Hopefully the water was nice and calm for you- It was super rocky when we went out. Oh, and I loved seeing you again!! I'm glad Murray's not SUPER far away... :)
Post a Comment