Background

The Cates Family

The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Cruise

We went on a "Christmas Cruise" with the Bells a few weeks before Christmas.  It was down the Provo River.  It was pretty cold that night so we had to majorly bundle up, but we still had a good time.  And just a disclaimer....I have since given this hat to the D.I.  I didn't know it was so nerdy until I saw these pictures!  Ha ha!

All the kids had to wear life jackets.  Brady looks so chubby with his snowpants, coat, and life jacket on!
Brady squints in almost every picture these days!  
We struggled to get a cute family picture!




Brady fell down because his boot came off and all these people almost tripped on him.
Brady and Logan

1 comment:

Rebe said...

That looks fun. I was going to be jealous that you did a cruise (and somehow I didn't know about it) until I saw it was on the Provo River. Didn't you always squint when you got your picture taken too?