The stories of Dave, Laura, Brady, and our angel Heidi
Monday, July 22, 2013
What's Your Sleep Number?
It's always entertaining to see what position Brady is sleeping in when we check on him at night. Here are a few of the funny positions we have found him in:
I found him one day in Tanner's crib with the binkie in his mouth and the mobile on.
And this little guy is so cute. You know he's going to go right to sleep when he turns onto his side right when you put him in the crib.
4 comments:
That's pretty funny. I love the one that Brady is sleeping on the changing table. It looks like a newborn photo shoot.
He's such a cutie. I wish I could sleep in any position.
that is hilarious!!! love all the different pics! it was so great to see you guys!!
What a silly boy! That's too cute!
Post a Comment